We’re often asked “Well, how do I get started with Ship Your Books?” Here’s a quick overview of how that process works.
First, tell us more about what service(s) you need. Talk with one of our Client Care team members either via email (info@ShipYourBooks.com) or give us a call at 812-877- 7100 anytime Monday through Friday between 9am and 4pm EST. During this initial discussion you’ll share with us the specifics details about your book(s). You can expect questions like:
- Do you need book printing and fulfillment or just to have already printed books shipped?
- If you need book printing we’ll get a quote for you after you tell us more about your book:
- Quantity to be printed
- Number of pages
- Trim size (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, 6” x 9”, etc.)
- Black and white or color print
- Glossy or Matte cover finish
- Preferred paper stock for inside pages and cover
- If you are shipping us books what are the titles and ISBN numbers?
- What quantity should we expect to receive and when?
- What online shopping cart are you using?
- Will we be filling Amazon Advantage orders also? If yes, we’ll need temporary access to your account to set up the necessary notifications.
- Will there be additional materials to ship out with book orders?
When you’re ready to proceed with Ship Your Books the steps are as follows:
1. Signup as a new client online. You’ll initially prefund your shipping account for $149 during the signup process.
2. Get us books (either we print or you ship them to us).
3. Set up the integration with your online shopping cart and, if applicable, Amazon Advantage.
That’s the basic lay of the land. Of course, if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help. Email info@ShipYourBooks.com or call 812-877- 7100.